This video sums up a good chunk of the point
I’m Nick Horton, “The Iron Samurai”
… and this is my personal blog. Accordingly, I write about anything I want here. But the focus is usually in one of (or all three!) of the areas I’m most interested in: the Arts, Math/Science, and Physical Training.
You can read more about me and the blog on my “About” page.
- Most Popular Essays — a short(ish) collection of the more popular articles over the last few years.
- The Blog — I post daily and often. This includes posts on Training, Zen, Human Behavioral Science, as well as whatever random crap I decided to post recently!
- Weightlifting Academy — Join our online weightlifting school FREE!
- The Nemesis Journal — a weekly journal for coaches and athletes who are tired of the mumbo-jumbo in the fitness industry.
- Vidcast — my video show about training the mind and body, with a heavy focus on practical barbell strength training.
- Podcast — my audio podcast that goes into more depth into all of the topics I discuss on the blog. This tends to skew more towards mental training, teaching & coaching, and broader philosophical topics.
Are you Coming to Asheville, NC? Stop by our training center, Asheville Strength & Coffee! … Where you can lift barbells, drink coffee, and chat the night away.
You can find me @
- My personal Facebook Page: Facebook.com/TheIronSamurai
- My Instagram: Instagram.com/TheIronSamurai
- My Twitter: Twitter.com/RationalAction
- Google Plus: Plus.Google.com/+NickHortonTheIronSamurai/posts
I have TWO Youtube Channels!