Bret Contreras Gone Wild – An Interview With The Glute Guy
I tried my best to contain the beast! But as you’ll see in this eye-opening interview … that’s nearly impossible with a guy with as big a personality as my friend Bret Contreras.
There’s a lot of great take-away info in this interview. Including:
- Why is Bret Contreras known as “The Glute Guy”?
- Should he be called, “Contreras the Controversial Contrarian?”
- How has his ebook been received in the fitness community
- … and What effect has it had on the training we do at PDX Weightlifting
- Is Sport Specific training a Myth?
- Should athletes (who aren’t Olympic Lifters or CrossFitters) even bother with the Olympic Lifts?
- What’s up with the Sprinting controversy?
- How Bret got totally mired in the Lumbar Flexion debate (AKA – Are crunches bad for you?)
- What the hell is wrong with the fitness industry
- … and worse, fitness bloggers and “guru’s”
- All about Bret’s new kick-ass “Strength and Conditioning Review” project
For the Audio-only download Click Here
Finally, here’s a pic of Bret in a cowboy outfit … ’cause why not