Well, not traditionally. But here is a recipe from “Breaking the Vicious Cycle“ by Elaine Gottschall, that is not only tasty, but won’t have you crying cause your waist is growin’.
- 2 cups dry curd pressed cottage cheese (fat percentage optional)
1/2 cup yogurt (any percentage of fat)
1/3 cup honey
1 tsp. grated lemon peel
1-2 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine ingredients and process until satin smooth.
- Pour into loaf pan and bake 30 minutes or until edges are slightly browned.
- Cool and refrigerate for several hours.
- Top with fresh or cooked drained berries or fruit of choice.
- Serves 8.
148 calories per serving
12.65 g of protein
20.5 g of carbs
2.5 g of fat