In this episode of Samurai Strength, I continue with answering a collection of questions about the 21 Day Squat Challenge.
Today’s focus is the common phrase:
“How you feel is a lie” — Milo the Greek
I’ll explain why that is only true for beginners and how you can overcome it so that how YOU feel becomes something you can rely on.
We’ll call that Wisdom.
It’s about 30 minutes, and it’s split into these little chunks:
- Intro – preliminary fun times (about 2 mins)
- Motivation – why the lesson of today is so important for your future progress (about 8 mins)
- The Game – an expaination of a cool game (common in Probability and Game Theory) that is a great example of what we’re trying to avoid (about 4 mins)
- White Board! – the solution revealed 🙂 *(about 5 mins)
- Final Discussion – how to apply this information to your training, and some analogies to drive the point home (rest of the time)
Here’s your video:
Get your FREE goodies by Registering free at Weightlifting Academy
Now go lift something heavy,
PS. I’ll be opening up early registration for the next 21 Day Squat Challege LIVE course — to be run at Weightlifting Academy — next week. It’s going to be Sweeeeeeeeeet!
(HAT TIP: I totally stole that White Board presentation and adapted it from the great math vid here.)