This is my (random) collection of notes on various sub-fields of mathematics that interest me. It will take me a while to upload them all, so please do be patient. These are at the level of an advanced undergraduate in mathematics or an early graduate student. Nothing complicated, just the basics.
You can also follow the Blog Category, which includes lots of random (fun!) tidbits on mathematics, math history, news on math, etc.
Sets, Functions, & Logic
- Definition: Function
- Properties of Functions in SET
- Relation, Equivalence Relation, Equivalence Class
- Simple Order, Order Relation, Linear Order
- Dictionary Order Relation
- Partial Ordering on a SET
- Indexed Collections of Sets: Finite & Infinite Sequences
- De Morgan’s Laws
- Transitivity of Subsets – Algebra of Sets
- Commutative Laws – Algebra of Sets
- Properties of Joins & Meets – Algebra of Sets
- The Product of Functions is a Function