Today’s episode of the Iron Samurai podcast begins with a quote from Xenophon, the great Greek historian, philosopher, soldier for Sparta, and student of Socrates:
“Your obstacles are not rivers, mountains, or other people. Your obstacle is yourself.”
- The story of the Old Man and the Stairs
- The story of the REAL Last Samurai, Yukichi Fukuzawa (Not Tom Cruise! … more handsome, less crazy)
- Why misery is good?
- How training trumps everything
- Why running sucks but I’ll let you do it
- Why American’s suck at math (and everything else that requires work)
- Why I WANT you to freeze your tail off
- How to train your will power the fun way (… I think it’s fun…)
Click the Button to Listen!
Now go lift something heavy,
PS Learn more about how to make yourself stronger — inside and out — in every issue of Nemesis: The Journal of Rational Action. Click Here and get 40% OFF, Sale Ends Sunday.