I wanted to let you know what is on tap (not just bourbon) in the VERY FIRST issue of our new monthly mag, Nemesis: the Journal of Rational Action, which is coming THIS FRIDAY, Oct 17th — my favorite prime number!
Below is just some of what members will be learning.
We have two Featured Articles this month:
(each the start of a series)
- Building Your Bullshit Detector: An Introduction to Skeptical Thinking and the Philosophy of Science (Part 1)
- Control & Chaos: An Introduction to Complexity and the Science of Mind (Part 1)
PLUS! How to Train Your Body & Brain:
- A Mess of Meet Mistakes: How to Avoid the Worst FAILS in Your Next Weightlifting Competition
- The 3 Laws of Action… and the Number ONE Rule of Success
- The Untold Secrets of Squat Nemesis: How to Avoid the Dumbest Mistakes & Make the Fastest Progress
- A Command of Carbohydrates: Are You as Smart as a 2nd Grader?
- What Does “Health” Mean? A Brutal Definition For Serious Athletes
- How to Stand like Bruce Lee! An Introduction to the Intensity Principle
- The Scientific Ethos (Resources for Study)
As well as an Appendix filled with the “hardcore” stuff if you’re ready to get your hands dirty (with chalk or white-board ink, preferably).
Now go lift something heavy