The snatch is one of the most complex and technical events in all of sports … which means learning it is HARD!
Here’s the good news: you can learn how to be about 90% as efficient as the best in the world by learning only a few key things.
I’m serious … I know how crazy that sounds … but if you put into practice the core things I teach you in this easy to read technical guide to the snatch, you will be leaps and bounds above your competition.
How do I know?
Because these are the EXACT progressions I use on my own lifters at PDX Weightlifting day in and day out, and we have a habit of making weightlifters out of the totally clueless … that’s kinda our thing!
We take rank beginners who haven’t the faintest idea what they are doing, and turn them into competitive lifters. Day after day after day …
Here is what’s inside Romancing The Snatch:
- The 2 most important positions in all of Olympic Weightlifting that are responsible for over 80% of your progress – and that you can learn how to do in less than one hour!
- Compete detailed explanations of each technical point … so that you can understand them clearly and put them into practice NOW
- The most over-hyped position in all of weightlifting … and how to avoid the common pitfalls associated with it
- The precise order of how you should learn each position and technique point … because you don’t put your shoes on before you put your socks on!
- Written in an easy to read relaxed style (like all my stuff!) … so that it is actually fun to read and learn from!
- And a TON more …
If you are going to get serious about Olympic Weightlifting, then it all starts with the snatch.
And you can’t Romance your Snatch without great technique!
Special Introductory Price –
$22 only $19.99
A screaming deal that you honestly can’t pass up
- The complete 8,000+ word PDF Guide
- Lifetime updates