The Samurai Strength Podcast is all about training — of both your body and your brain — for peak performance.
Below I’ve organized the episodes in descending order from 1st to last. You can also browse through the Category index which has it in reverse order (like a blog), and see the newest first.
- Episode 1 — How to Win by Failing: The Ninja vs Negative Nelson
- Episode 2 — How to Go Pro Like Van Gogh: Killing the Montage
- Episode 3 — Why George Got His Snatch Drunk: How to Find the Zone (the Right Way!)
- Episode 4 — Never Go Full Shakespeare: How Hamlet (Should Have) Got’er Done
- Episode 5 — Misery is Good? What You Can Learn From the REAL Last Samurai – On Will & the Power of Training
- Episode 6 — Why the Greatest Antidote to Stupidity is Laughter: on Gluten, Hyperbole, and Holy War!
- Episode 7 — Crazy Advice 4 Masters Weightlifters: Do MORE, Not Less!
Now go lift something heavy,